Invest in New York!
Welcome to New York, the multi-cultural city that hosts more than 8.5 Million people speaking more than 800 languages, among whom 3.2 Million are foreign born. New York is the world’s host to variety and diversity in culture, religion and ethnicity.
Owning real estate in New York is being a part of this diverse environment and being a part of the best of the best in the world.
Some facts about New York City:
- . With more than 8.5 Million people New York City is the most populous and the most densely populated city in USA.
- . New York City forms the most populous urban agglomerations in the world with a huge variety of people from various cultures living in the city.
- . NYC has been defined as the cultural, financial and media capital of the world. It contributes to a great extent in the commerce, research, technology, entertainment, sports, education and politics of the country.
- . New York forms the center of international diplomacy providing a home to the Headquarters of the United Nations.
- . New York has one of the world’s largest natural harbor.
- . About 3.2 Million residents of New York are foreign born, making it the city to host the largest foreign born population in the world.
- . About 800 languages are spoken in New York.
- . The Gross Metropolitan Product of the tri-state New York Metropolitan Statistical Area in 2013 was $1.4 Trillion, that’s about the 12th highest GDP in the world.
- . New York hosts 3 of the top 10 most visited tourist destinations in the world.
- . New York is the most photographed city in the world as per several sources.
- . In 2016, the city received a record breaking tourists of 61 million.
- . Times Square is one of the world’s busiest pedestrian intersections and a major center for the world’s entertainment industry.
- . New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ, the two largest stock exchanges of the world are located in New York.
- . New York Subway has 472 stations, providing 24/7 metro service in the city.
- . New York hosts about 120 colleges and universities, among them Columbia University, New York University and Rockefeller University are ranked to be among the best in the world.
- . No other city in the world can describe itself as above.